REDWOOD SHORES, Calif. – August 13th, 2015 – Saba, a global leader in cloud based intelligent talent management solutions, today announced it has been placed by Gartner Inc. in the “Visionaries” Quadrant of the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites Report1.
“To be recognized again as a visionary in the Gartner Magic Quadrant is a testament, to our equally boundary-pushing customers like Dell, Virgin Atlantic, FlightCar, Yum! Brands and Guitar Center who inspire us with their strategic approach to driving better business with more intelligent talent management, “ said Tom Berquist, Saba CEO. “Saba’s proven track record in innovation makes Saba a great choice for companies looking to drive pioneering talent strategies. It also inspires us to continue to re-set the bar for an irresistibly easy to use and powerfully insightful technology solution.”
One of Saba’s innovative customers is Virgin Atlantic, which recently won an HR Excellence Award for its Learning and Development Strategy.
“We’re excited to be working with Saba as we transform our learning and talent processes,” said Joanne McGuire, VP of Organizational Development and Customer Training at Virgin Atlantic. “Saba’s comprehensive cloud offering unifies every aspect of learning technology which will accelerate the engagement, development, and inspiration of our employees. Saba Cloud enables us to extend our ‘loved for service’ learning by creating a simple user experience for delegates and instructors.”
Saba Cloud’s intelligent talent management platform leverages predictive analytics to deliver insights at every stage of employment from recruiting, learning and performance management, to compensation and succession planning.
Emily He, Saba’s Chief Marketing Officer, added that recognition in the report aligns with growing customer and prospect excitement about Saba’s:
- Learning solution as best in class, and its performance and succession solutions as strong.
- Integration between learning and development functionalities for development planning as a strength.
- Innovation around analytics and collaboration within its product platform, including The Intelligent Mentor (TIM), which leverages machine learning technologies to provide users with more personalized and relevant information, and crowd-sourced assessment in its Impressions and Rock Star badges, which uses social dynamics to help organizations identify high potential employees.
- Global implementation and support services, enabling it to serve large distributed enterprises.
1. Gartner, “Magic Quadrant for Talent Management Suites,” Yvette Cameron, Jeff Freyermuth and Ron Hanscome, Helen Poitevin, 10 August 2015
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.