Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, HRchitect has been working with the Saba system for more than a decade. Working with dozens of Saba clients across the globe, our Saba experience includes Project Management, Implementation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Migration, Reporting, Integration, Change Management, Client-side implementation assistance, and Ongoing Support.
Recognition highlights Saba’s innovations in hyper-connected talent development
WEST PALM BEACH, FL, Jan. 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ – Saba Software, the talent development company, announced today that it has won three 2018 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards at the HCM Excellence Conference. The company won Gold for Best Advance in Performance Management Technology, Gold for Best Advance in Talent Management Technology for Small and Medium Businesses and Bronze for Best Advance in Social Learning Technology.
“Saba’s ongoing advances in talent innovation are in lock step with the evolving needs of HR and talent leaders and the agility required for today’s employee journey,” said Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer of Brandon Hall Group and the head of the awards program. “Saba continues to lead the market with solutions that tightly connect continuous learning with feedback, coaching and engagement; delivering an agile, self-driven employee development experience while staying tightly connected to organizational goals and value-driven outcomes.”
Amplified coaching and performance in Saba Cloud
Saba won Gold for Best Advancements in Performance, with innovations that connect learning to performance outcomes and enable continuous growth coaching:
- Enhanced check-ins and workboards enable ongoing coaching conversations
- Advanced goal management and tracking
- Deep competency and skills improvements
- Added rewards and recognition for performance achievement
- Custom pulse surveys that tie learning programs to engagement and performance
Automation, personalization and agility for SMBs in Saba TalentSpace
Recent advancements to Saba TalentSpace continue to make it the talent management solution of choice for SMBs, and a Gold Category winner:
- New employee experience dashboards put people at the center of the talent processes
- Improved team connectivity and collaboration capabilities
- Dramatically improved learning user experience and administration
- New personalized mobile app capabilities to support check-ins, learning and coaching
- Easier-to-deploy administration, packaging, services and solution pricing for SMBs
Modern self-driven learning gets a boost in Saba Cloud
New platform enhancements within Saba Cloud earned it accolades for advancements in social and modern learning that put people in the driver’s seat of their own development experience:
- “Bring your own learning” collections enable people, teams and managers to curate informal, social and formal learning content based on themes or interests and create lightweight learning paths
- The addition of Saba Video empowers learning teams, managers and employees to create, publish and share learning content quickly and securely
- Enhanced gamification and the new Rewards Store combine to turn development into an engaging, challenging experience
Visit Saba at Brandon Hall HCM Excellence Conference
Saba will be sponsoring and exhibiting in booth #7 at the HCM Excellence Conference and showcasing its latest award-winning talent innovations. Saba customer Silviu Nedea of DXC Technology will present a session about the company’s success using Saba solutions to address skills supply and demand for over 10,000 DXC recruiters worldwide to put the right people, talents and skills in the right place at the right time.
About Brandon Hall Group, Inc.
Brandon Hall Group is a HCM research and advisory services firm that provides insights around key performance areas, including Learning and Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition, and HR/Workforce Management. With more than 10,000 clients globally and 25 years of delivering world-class research and advisory services, Brandon Hall Group is focused on developing research that drives performance in emerging and large organizations, and provides strategic insights for executives and practitioners responsible for growth and business results.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Saba, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.