ATLANTA (June 29, 2015) — Sage North America, a leading provider of business management software and services to small and medium-sized businesses, today announced featured conversation speakers and entertainment for Sage Summit 2015, the company’s annual event taking place July 27-30, 2015, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. More information may be found at SageSummit.com.
Sage Summit 2015 celebrates extraordinary individuals who saw opportunities, faced challenges, and created new solutions. These influential innovators and sharp business minds will come together for featured conversations each morning at Sage Summit. These discussions will leave SMBs with the energy, insights and guidance to achieve their own visions of success.
Navigating a changing world — This discussion moderated by Sage CEO Stephen Kelly brings together two big thinkers to discuss the challenges and opportunities that come with today’s changing world and share their stories of success, failure and reinvention.
- General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.), Retired four-star U.S. army general, Secretary of State, National Security Advisor, Commander of the U.S. Army Forces Command, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
- Deepak Chopra, a pioneer in the field of alternative medicine, New York Times bestselling author, champion for a business approach he calls “enlightened leadership,” and founder of The Chopra Foundation.
Finding your fan base — SMBs will learn how to gain and retain a loyal customer base in this lively discussion featuring leaders that have three things in common: moxie, tenacity and a strong fanbase. Together they are a powerhouse of success with “fanboys” and “fangirls” following them as they jump from project to project.
- Matthew Weiner, the award-winning creator, writer and executive producer of the game-changing series Mad Men.
- Trevor Noah, comedian and Comedy Central’s new host of The Daily Show.
- Tony Hawk, entrepreneur and professional skateboarder.
The YouTube Generation — YouTube Cofounder Chad Hurley will share how technology and content is consumed in the modern era and how SMBs can use YouTube to build a brand.
Down but not out — All SMBs face tough times. It’s what you do in the situation that can make all the difference. This conversation features three leaders that have turned tough situations into business successes, rebuilding their lives through invention, education, technology and most importantly, perseverance.
- Jane Seymour, award-winning actress, artist, author, designer, and humanitarian.
- Brandi Temple, founder and CEO of Lolly Wolly Doodle.
- Baroness Karren Brady, government small business ambassador, CEO, Business Woman of the Year, BBC The Apprentice.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish. — Some great businesses never started out to be a business. These three leaders will discuss how their passion, focus and crazy ideas led them to a breakthrough that turned into a business. SMBs will learn how to apply that kind of focus and foster innovation in their own organizations.
- Bre Pettis, chief innovation officer, Bold Machines; cofounder, MakerBot Industries; leader of the DIY movement.
- William A. McDonough, designer, globally recognized leader in sustainable development and Chair of the World Economic Forum’s Meta-Council on the Circular Economy.
- Dolly Singh, founder and CEO, Thesis Couture.
To cap off a week of ideas, insights, and invigorating conversations, Sage Summit will host a closing celebration concert with WALK THE MOON, whose single “Shut Up and Dance” recently went platinum.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.