Leading Global Companies Choose Cloud-Based SAP SuccessFactors HCM Solutions as HR Professionals Prepare to Gather at SuccessConnect
September 27, 2016 by SAP News
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) is proud to announce the latest group of leading global organizations to select its human capital management (HCM) solutions to run human resources (HR) in the cloud.
As more companies look to simplify processes and improve efficiency across all HR functions, they are adopting innovative and intelligent solutions and data-driven strategies to drive digital transformation.
“These clients choosing SAP SuccessFactors solutions demonstrates that companies across the globe, in a variety of industries and of various sizes, are looking at how technology can support their HR transformation,” said Mike Ettling, president of SAP SuccessFactors.* “People are at the center of business strategy, now more than ever, and their expectations around technology in the workplace have changed. They expect a consumer-grade experience when recruited, across their learning and development, and with the ability to collaborate across the globe. Businesses are embracing this change, adopting intelligent HCM solutions to drive digital transformation as well as ignite a culture of ‘all-in’ people.”
Leading global companies across geographies and industries are turning to SAP SuccessFactors solutions for more effective talent management and employee engagement, and to access powerful workforce analytics. The following organizations chose SAP SuccessFactors cloud-based solutions during the second quarter of 2016:
- Bilfinger SE, a leading international engineering and services group based in Germany, selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution, to standardize HR processes and help increase workforce transparency. A further aim is to establish a global talent management model and increase workforce performance. The SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite will help Bilfinger drive its strategic objectives for productivity, consolidation and compliance.
- Cielo S.A. is the leading company in the merchant acquiring and payment processing industry in Brazil in terms of credit and debit card transaction volume, with approximately 1.8 million active merchants in its client base. Cielo chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help improve visibility into performance, career planning and career development. With SAP SuccessFactors solutions, Cielo aims to be goal-oriented and more focused on customers, and the company expects to streamline HR processes to increase effectiveness and efficiency, reduce time spent on administrative tasks, and standardize talent management processes.
- Guangzhou Uniasia Cosmetics Technology Co. Ltd. (Uniasia) is a comprehensive cosmetic enterprise based in China that integrates research, development, production, sales, training and service. Uniasia chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions — as well as additional solutions for loyalty management, trade promotion management, product lifecycle management and extended warehouse management from SAP — to support global business expansion and help develop brand awareness locally and globally.
- NTUC Fairprice Co-Operative Limited, one of Singapore’s largest retailers, chose the SAP HANA platform, the SAP Payroll Processing application, and the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central and SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting solutions, to help improve employee productivity and drive employee engagement. As a customer-oriented retailer with an unwavering social mission to make lives better, Fairprice aims to simplify processes, get detailed insights from integrated analytics and automate manual processes, thereby boosting productivity and raising overall customer satisfaction levels.
- UCAR Inc. is China’s leading rental car provider. UCAR will implement the SAP ERP HCM solution on the SAP HANA platform, the SAP SuccessFactors Learning solution and the SAP Jam social software platform. These solutions will help enable UCAR to set up a talent management system, run HR and e-learning systems on one integrated information platform, implement flexible training for more than 50,000 staff members, and inspire employees to improve service levels through independent study and career path gamification.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, SAP, SuccessFactors, Saba, IBM Kenexa, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.