Annual Awards Recognize HR’s Leading Innovators at SuccessConnect Las Vegas
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — September 8, 2016 — SAP SuccessFactors announced the winners of the 2016 HR Excellence Awards, presented to SAP SuccessFactors customers that have leveraged human capital management (HCM) technology to transform their organizations, drive ROI and achieve strategic corporate goals.
Winners are chosen by the SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community with awards announced in the following categories:
- Better Business Results Award
Awarded to the organization that demonstrates how SAP SuccessFactors solutions helped in the achievement of measurable ROI and in the attainment of strategic business objectives.
- People Pioneer Award
Awarded to the organization that demonstrates how SAP SuccessFactors solutions support extraordinary employee engagement. Because success is simply human.
- “All Heart” Award
Awarded to the organization recognized as a terrific place to work by employees and the local community. This organization also exemplifies “all heart” in giving back to its local community.
The 2016 winners are:
- Southwire Company, LLC, Better Business Results: Southwire, North America’s leading manufacturer of wire and cable used in the distribution and transmission of electricity, implemented all modules of SAP SuccessFactors to provide total integration of their employee data and HR processes. This was a major transformation for Southwire’s HR organization to provide faster, more accurate responses to the business leaders and their employees. Working with SAP SuccessFactors, Southwire’s HR function has become a more strategic partner of the business by supporting its growth, eliminating manual processes, servicing the needs of its employees and managers more efficiently, and containing costs to support the growing organization.
- Canada Post, Better Business Results: The SAP SuccessFactors implementation at Canada Post was a major initiative that positively impacted all 65,000 employees in the organization, as well as franchises and partners. As part of this transformation, employees were moved to the next-gen SAP SuccessFactors platform, which provided a much improved user experience, helped develop a learning culture and translated into tangible business outcomes. As a result of adopting SAP SuccessFactors solutions, Canada Post achieved a number of business benefits, including enhanced training efficiency, improved user experience, expanded access to digital learning, greater scalability, improved collaboration, and richer reports and analytics.
- Cascades, People Pioneer Award: Cascades, a $4 billion “Recovery, Packaging and Paper” company, implemented several SAP SuccessFactors solutions to improve performance management and employee engagement, including SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals, SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management and Variable Pay. Through these implementations, Cascades improved performance management to help managers engage in ongoing conversations with employees and create a culture of coaching to help employees navigate their careers. Employee engagement has increased and ignited the entire organization to move forward with more transformational initiatives to continue to make Cascades a best place to work.
- Enersys, “All Heart” Award: EnerSys, which manufactures, markets and distributes industrial batteries, is committed to active community support and engagement with where it does business around the globe. EnerSys takes a leadership role in these local communities by organizing fundraising efforts, sponsoring employees to work on behalf of local charitable organizations and encouraging employees to volunteer. The company, which has implemented SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, facilitates teamwork globally by encouraging employees to get involved with the community, coach teams, sit on boards, etc. The company’s commitment to employee engagement and their local community earns them a well-deserved recognition with the HR Excellence “All Heart” Award.
“We’re proud to work with businesses that are investing in digital transformation to simplify HR and engage their workforce,” said Mary Poppen, senior vice president and global head of Innovation Enablement at SAP SuccessFactors. “By adopting intelligent HCM solutions, these companies are driving ROI and employee engagement through innovation in talent management and community involvement.”
The HR Excellence Awards, which originated in 2011, are part of the annual SuccessConnect conference. The award process is managed through the SAP SuccessFactors Customer Community, with its 65K+ registered customers, partners and SAP SuccessFactors employees. Customers and advocates submit nominations and cast votes in the Community by way of kudos to choose the winning organizations.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including BenefitFocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, Saba, IBM Kenexa, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.