New Partnership Provides Sourcing, Candidate Relationship Management, Attraction, and Mobile/Social Candidate Experience Solutions to HealthcareSource Clients
Vancouver, BC, November 17, 2016 – Award-winning recruitment marketing platform provider, Talemetry, and leading healthcare talent management solution provider, HealthcareSource®, announced today an agreement for HealthcareSource to offer Talemetry solutions to the healthcare market.
This partnership combines Talemetry’s proven capability to enable recruitment marketing and candidate relationship management (CRM) strategies for healthcare organizations with the HealthcareSource Quality Talent SuiteSM of solutions.
“HealthcareSource’s large client base and singular focus on helping healthcare organizations hire and manage top talent make them a perfect partner for Talemetry,” said Jade Bourelle, chief executive officer of Talemetry. “The ability for HealthcareSource to offer Talemetry to their client base further extends Talemetry’s leadership in recruitment marketing, CRM, and candidate experience solutions.”
“Healthcare recruiters are facing increasing challenges sourcing qualified candidates for critical roles, a challenge which will only grow as the demands on the healthcare system increase,” said J.P. Fingado, president and chief executive officer of HealthcareSource. “To solve these challenges, healthcare organizations need a complete talent acquisition platform that includes the feature-rich recruitment marketing solution from Talemetry and the healthcare-specific applicant tracking system and behavioral assessment solutions from HealthcareSource.”
The Talemetry® Recruitment Marketing Platform integrates with an organization’s applicant tracking system (ATS) to support pre-applicant talent acquisition with:
- Candidate attraction: Inbound attraction through job distribution to job boards, social networks, pay-per-click platforms, and recruiting agencies
- Candidate sourcing: Single search outbound sourcing from all talent sources, including past applicants, employees, talent networks, external databases, and more
- Full Candidate Relationship Management (CRM): Centralization of all your talent pools, pipelining candidates against current and future jobs, tracking recruiter activity, and engaging candidates with mass email and nurture campaigns
- Applicant conversion and candidate experience: Targeted mobile/social-optimized career sites, campaign-specific landing pages, mobile-optimized applications, and embedded resume and social profile extraction
- Full source-to-hire analytics: Optimization of all talent acquisition programs and recruitment operations.
With the entire solution, organizations can execute best practice talent sourcing and hiring strategies while dramatically increasing their recruiting performance and return on investment. For more information on the partnership and benefits of using Talemetry and HealthcareSource solutions, contact Talemetry at firstname.lastname@example.org or HealthcareSource at email@example.com.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, SAP, SuccessFactors, Saba, IBM Kenexa, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.