Talemetry ranked 97 out of 500 HCM vendors by leading technology research company, Apps Run the World
Vancouver, BC, January 24, 2017 – Award-winning recruitment marketing platform provider, Talemetry, announced today that Apps Run the World has ranked Talemetry 97th overall in the top 500 cloud HCM application vendors.
Apps Run the World’s HCM Top 500 Market Report ranks and analyzes the world’s 500 largest HCM software vendors by their annual revenues across 21 verticals and 22 segments in three primary groups: Core HR, Talent Acquisition, and Workforce Management.
The rankings in the study are based on 2011-2015 HCM Software revenues of more than 3,000 enterprise applications vendors.
Talemetry is the only recruitment marketing platform vendor to be included in the Top 100 HCM Vendors.
“This recognition highlights Talemetry’s position in the very crowded field of HCM technology vendors,” said Jade Bourelle, CEO of Talemetry. “Beyond our category leading recruitment marketing capability, Talemetry’s size, longevity, and ranking within the HCM vendor space make us the choice of the world’s largest enterprise employers.”
The Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Platform integrates with an organization’s applicant tracking system (ATS) to support pre-applicant talent acquisition with:
- Inbound attraction through job distribution to job boards, social networks, pay-per-click platforms, and agencies
- Single search outbound sourcing from all talent sources, including past applicants, employees, talent networks, external databases, and more
- Full Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), enabling centralization of all your talent pools, pipelining candidates against current and future jobs, tracking recruiter activity, and engaging candidates with mass email and nurture campaigns
- Applicant conversion and candidate experience solutions including targeted mobile/social-optimized career sites, campaign-specific landing pages, mobile-optimized applications, and embedded resume and social profile extraction
- Full source-to-hire analytics for optimizing all talent acquisition programs and recruitment operations
The entire platform ensures enterprise organizations can execute best practice talent sourcing and hiring strategies while dramatically increasing their recruiting performance and ROI.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, SAP, SuccessFactors, Saba, IBM Kenexa, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.