Vancouver, BC, July 21, 2016 –Award-winning recruitment marketing platform provider, Talemetry, announced today that Apps Run the World has ranked Talemetry 320th in the top 500 cloud application vendors.
Based on 2015 performance, the ranking represents the 3rd straight year that Talemetry has made the list.
“Once again, Talemetry has been recognized for innovation and growth as we deliver high value recruitment marketing solutions to our clients in the cloud,” said Jade Bourelle, CEO of Talemetry. “We continue to leverage the cloud to deliver increasingly impressive scale, security, and capability as we help clients get more of the right candidates for their open jobs.”
The Talemetry Recruitment Marketing Platform integrates with an organization’s applicant tracking system (ATS) to support pre-applicant talent acquisition with:
- Inbound attraction through job distribution to job boards, social networks, pay-per-click platforms, and agencies
- Single search outbound sourcing from all talent sources, including past applicants, employees, talent networks, external databases, and more
- Full Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), enabling centralization of all your talent pools, pipelining candidates against current and future jobs, tracking recruiter activity, and engaging candidates with mass email and nurture campaigns
- Applicant conversion and candidate experience solutions including targeted mobile/social-optimized career sites, campaign-specific landing pages, mobile-optimized applications, and embedded resume and social profile extraction
- Full source-to-hire analytics for optimizing all talent acquisition programs and recruitment operations
The entire platform ensures enterprise organizations can execute best practice talent sourcing and hiring strategies while dramatically increasing their recruiting performance and ROI.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including BenefitFocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, Saba, IBM Kenexa, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.