Oracle HCM users get access to Talemetry client case study sessions and demonstrations of Talemetry’s integrated solution for enhanced sourcing, managing, and engaging candidates within internal and external talent pools.
Vancouver, BC, June 4, 2015 – Talemetry, acclaimed provider of high performance recruitment marketing software for medium to large employers, will showcase its enhanced Sourcing and CRM solution for Oracle HCM at the 2015 Oracle HCM Users Group Global Conference (OHUG) June 8-10, 2015.
Talemetry provides powerful, integrated tools and analytics that enhance Oracle HCM recruiting clients’ CRM capabilities to meet current and future hiring needs by letting them:
- Build robust talent pools
- Pipeline talent against current and future jobs
- Source talent from internal (ATS) and external databases with one intuitive federated search interface
- Capture passive candidates through talent networks
- Engage talent with targeted mass email campaigns
- Get full source-to-hire analytics to measure the effectiveness of recruiting efforts at every level
Talemetry features seamless, two-way sync of jobs and candidates between Talemetry’s CRM and Oracle HCM recruiting platforms, allowing Oracle clients to decrease their time-to-hire, improve quality of hires, increase their ability to scale to meet future hiring demands, and quantifiably improve their hiring ROI.
Talemetry is a major sponsor of the 2015 OHUG Global Conference and will be demonstrating their Sourcing and CRM solution. Talemetry/Oracle HCM clients Royal Bank of Scotland (PeopleSoft) and Seagate (Taleo Enterprise Edition) will be presenting live case studies detailing the results they’ve achieved through the use of Talemetry’s recruitment marketing solutions.
To learn more about Talemetry’s CRM solutions for Oracle HCM, visit Talemetry.com, or engage with Talemetry at the OHUG Global Conference, June 8-10, 2015:
- Visit booth #319
- Attend Talemetry Solution Theater Presentation. Monday June 8, 6:30-7:00 PM
- Attend “How Seagate Built an Evergreen Strategic Talent Pool for Current and Future Hiring Needs.” Wednesday June 10, 2:15-3:15 PM
- Attend Talemetry Overview and Reception. Wednesday June 10, 3:30-4:00 PM
- Attend “Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) Unifies Recruitment Marketing for Increased Candidate Flow and Full Measurability.” Wednesday. June 10, 4:00-5:00 PM
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.