Inaugural Event to Explore the Latest Trends and Newest Technologies Shaping How Companies Find and Engage Top Talent
HORSHAM, Pa. (August 23, 2016) – Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today shared details of the Candidate Engagement track to be presented at the first-ever Human Resource Executive® Talent Acquisition Tech Conference, taking place at the Austin Hilton in Texas on November 15 – 16, 2016.
“With more channels than ever competing for candidates’ attention, employers need to embrace the tools that help them break through the noise and make their company stand out as a place candidates want to work,” said Andrew McIlvaine, program chair of the conference. “The Candidate Engagement track will highlight the best practices leading organizations have used successfully to attract and engage the most qualified candidates. As a result, attendees can return to their companies with a proven roadmap to bring in top candidates and identify new pools from which to source top talent.”
As employers strive to improve how they engage with candidates, The Talent Acquisition Tech Conference is designed to spotlight the technologies and practices that can transform their candidate engagement strategies and help them attract the best candidates possible.
Among the highlights of the Candidate Engagement track is the session, “Is Employment Branding and Recruitment Marketing Really a Thing?” Led by George LaRocque, principal analyst and founder of #HRWINS, this session will explore whether the common analogy between talent acquisition and sales or marketing really holds up. Drawing on his latest talent acquisition research and market analysts, LaRocque will present employer case studies highlighting real-life examples of where the analogy has held up and where it has fallen short in the modern recruiting environment. He will also explore the current talent acquisition technology landscape and show how to leverage platforms and point solutions to build the right recruiting “tech stack.”
In addition, the Candidate Engagement track will include sessions on how successful companies have leveraged technology to improve the way they attract top candidates. These case study sessions will highlight how:
- Fidelity Investments uses video to enhance job postings to engage candidates, differentiate itself and improve the candidate experience
- Accenture created an award-winning referral program to increase employee participation via gamification to generate high-quality referrals
- VICE Media developed a custom-designed onboarding process that maintains its culture and empowers employs to become productive more quickly
- Republic Services uses aggressive strategies and innovative technologies to promote, advertise and strengthen its online persona to attract and retain diverse talent
- Advantage Solutions finds quality candidates by creating marketing-like objectives around building a talent pipeline, developing its employer brand and leveraging social media influence
- Natural Market Food Group implemented innovative recruitment marketing technology to keep pace with its growth and compete with larger, more established brands
- Fiserv incorporates social engagement to meets its recruiting goals and identify and engage with passive candidates
The Talent Acquisition Tech Conference is co-located with the annual Recruiting Trends Conference. In addition to learning the latest trends and technologies in Talent Strategy, attendees are encouraged to attend the 2016 Candidate Experience Awards Gala. Hosted by Talent Board on the night of Tuesday, November 15, the event will honor the winners of the 2016 program and highlight best candidate-experience practices.
Registration is now open for the inaugural Talent Acquisition Tech Conference, with a pre-early bird discount of $650.00 through September 14. For additional information and to register, visit www.TalentTechConf.com or call toll-free 1-800-727-1227.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including BenefitFocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, Saba, IBM Kenexa, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.