NEW YORK, NY – September 3, 2015 – Technomedia, a leading provider of cloud-based, unified talent management solutions, announced today it has released its second Feature Pack of 2015. The latest release continues on Technomedia’s product innovation across their entire suite as well as the introduction of a new Core HR Hub module.
“Once again Technomedia has delivered a solid set of new features and enhancements designed to streamline HR processes and engage users across our entire Talent Suite,” said Dwaine Maltais, executive vice president for Technomedia. “Additionally, the introduction of our new Core HR Hub module gives companies a powerful set of tools to centrally manage all people data and the other systems that interface with it.”
In addition to the new Core HR Hub announcement, the latest August release continues to innovate in all of the other pillars of the suite and includes over 75 new product enhancements. A few highlights include:
• Talent Acquisition and Candidate Engagement – Delivering new and enhanced features for best practice sourcing, candidate engagement and career site interactions including SEO friendly upgrades. Improved offer management and admin panel with customizable templates and configurable applicant routing workflows.
• Performance Management – A more unified interface with added assessment types and competency rating sections for performance reviews along with increased connectivity to training needs and development plans.
• Succession Planning – Improvements to Critical Jobs management, position management, downloadable formats for People Review matrixes, and enhanced org chart views giving HR and Managers a powerful tool to visualize succession plans and scenarios.
• Compensation Management – Configurable tracking dashboard and enhanced multi-currency support including exchange rates synchronization across the platform as well as several improvements for budget allocation during salary review periods.
• Learning and Development – Redesigned catalog search capabilities, enhanced user experience for training visibility and tracking, and added features for registration and reservation management.
• User Experience – A host of improvements have been made to the user interface across the entire Suite but most notably is a redesigned internal Communities Ecosystem to keep employees engaged with peers through deeper social collaboration tools and sharing.
• Reporting and Analytics – Our TMBI platform continues to be optimized with each new release to support complex reporting across both standard and Big Data repositories. In addition, a new administrative function to manage exchange areas has been added enabling Administrators to define source targets for data imports and exports.
• Administrative Management – Via our Configuration Center, we have added new functionality for employee dashboard management and our Smart Assistant feature, improved learning features for training activities and tracking, additional controls for customizable templates and new candidate offer management panels.
The latest release is available now. More information can be accessed by visiting Technomedia’s Product Release page
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.