Cloud-based Talent Management Suite Enables Companies to Actively Engage their Current and Future Workforces, Drives Increased Engagement and ROI
NEW YORK, NY and MONTREAL, QC – March 3, 2015 – Technomedia, a leading provider of cloud-based, unified talent management solutions, today announced details of its first product release for 2015. This release offers new and enhanced capabilities throughout all areas of Technomedia’s award-winning Talent Management Suite. Building upon previous release capabilities, especially in mobile access and business intelligence, the new release enables customers to better manage talent acquisition and onboarding activities, fulfill employees’ performance reviews, and drive individual career development.
“One of the biggest challenges companies face with talent management technology is user adoption,” explained Dwaine Maltais, executive vice president at Technomedia. “Technomedia’s first release of 2015 introduces more than 75 new features and enhancements many of which are designed to support ease of use for infrequent and power users alike. There have also been significant enhancements to overall configurability, ensuring our customers can tailor all aspects of the platform to align with their organization’s key talent objectives.”
By specific functionality, select enhancements and new features include:
- Enhanced Recruitment Workflow Management: Job requisition and offers now allow for dynamic assignment of approvers and approval rounds based on key criteria, further enabling support for complex business rules management for routing and approval.
- Requisition and Candidate Tracking Dashboards: A simple, intuitive dashboard enables recruiters and hiring managers to track the progression of candidates throughout the hiring process across multiple requisitions.
- Candidate Search: The candidate search features have been updated to provide new search options and an optimized display for mobile devices. Complex searches can be saved and shared with other team members fostering collaboration across recruiting teams.
Learning and Development
- LCMS (Learning Content Management System) Dashboard: Included in the latest release is a single point of management for Instructional Designers to track and manage all aspects of learning content and content assignment, including batch course management for companies with large numbers of courses and related content.
- Mentorships: Companies can designate employees as mentors on any learning activity or offer subject matter experts (SMEs) within the organization to share knowledge through formal, informal and social channels.
- New CPF support for French-based Businesses: This new feature builds upon the global compliance strengths of the Technomedia platform by enabling French employers to comply with French regulatory requirements for employee training and development.
Performance Management and Succession Management
- Performance Assessments Preview: This new feature allows for the viewing and simulation of performance assessment forms that can be viewed by administrators, managers and/or end users, enabling the review, validation and adjustment of the assessment form layout and content prior to launch. Additionally this feature helps organizations explore new performance review models interactively before introducing them into the organization.
- Succession Organizational Charts: The Succession organization chart feature has been enhanced to allow for functional linkage between critical jobs, previewing the visual analysis of succession plans and models to identify gaps and risks within the organization.
Administrative Management and User Experience
- Data Controls Management: Significant updates to data controls and validation have been made to ensure consistent input and overall data quality for employee records management. Additionally, a new workflow manager has been added, giving administrators a powerful, visual designer to support the review, approval and routing of any change in user information.
- Mobile device support: Building upon its already robust mobile user experience, included in this release are enhanced device detection and significant improvements in dynamic optimization for mobile devices and touch-based input and interaction.
Reporting and Business Intelligence
- Reporting Scheduler: Technomedia’s reporting scheduler has been updated to enable the scheduling and delivery of any created report in the system to one or more recipients in a variety of interactive and read-only formats including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and PDF.
- Best Practice Templates: A number of new reporting templates have been added in this release. These templates help report designers quickly create a variety of reports including interactive data visualizations and key performance indicators, which can be pinned to any user’s dashboard.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 17 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.