Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, and an official Kronos services partner, HRchitect is widely recognized as the go-to resource for workforce management technology services. Working with more than 150 clients across the globe on workforce management related projects over the past decade, our experience includes Project Management, Implementation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Change Management, Client-side implementation assistance, and Ongoing Support.
LOWELL, Mass. ,
What: Kronos CEO Aron Ain, author of “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work,” will headline the main stage at the 2020 Great Place to Work For All Summit in a fireside chat with Christopher Tkaczyk, chief content officer for Great Place to Work and former editor for Fortune. During the fireside chat, which will be livestreamed on the For All Summit website starting at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST, Ain will detail how the company built its award-winning culture – which recently earned its highest-ever ranking on the 2020 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list – by investing in its people as a growth strategy to drive record-breaking employee engagement scores while tripling revenue to $1.5 billion. Additionally, following the recent announcement of the pending merger between Kronos and Ultimate Software – which ranked No. 2 on the Fortune 100 Best list – Ain will discuss his vision and approach to integrating two remarkable cultures as CEO of the combined company.
This mainstage session comes on the heels of Ain being honored with a 2020 CEO Award by Great Place to Work, which was announced during the Leadership Awards Gala Dinner on Tuesday, March 3. The CEO Awards recognize leaders who have demonstrated bold acts of leadership to create great workplaces for all either in their organizations or in the community at large. Through maximizing the human potential of their people, these leaders have proven that businesses can only excel with a focus on a great workplace culture.
When: March 4, 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST
Where: Great Place to Work For All Summit at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco, Calif.
- Livestream CEO Aron Ain’s fireside chat starting at 2:00 p.m. EST/11:00 a.m. PST.
- Learn more about the 2020 Great Place to Work For All Summit and view the complete list of 2020 For All Leadership Award honorees.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in the Time Well Spent cartoon series from Kronos.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Kronos, Oracle, Saba, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.