Opening Keynote Address of Ninth Annual Customer Conference to Be Broadcast Live
PLEASANTON, CA–(Marketwired – Sep 15, 2015) – Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced it will host Workday Rising 2015 from Sept. 28 – Oct. 1 at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas. Customers, prospective customers, sponsoring partners, and employees from around the world will come together to collaborate and learn about how Workday helps some of the largest organizations in the world achieve their growth objectives and prepare for the future.
The opening keynote address, hosted by Workday Co-Founder and CEO Aneel Bhusri and Co-Founder and Chairman Dave Duffield, will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 29, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. PT. Please register online to join the live broadcast. A replay of the keynote address will be available for 14 days after it is posted to www.workdayrising.com.
Workday Rising offers more than 400 sessions, including customer case studies, interactive courses, deep dive product demonstrations, and forums for customers to share best practices and ideas with each other. The event will provide attendees with expert insights across the following five core areas: financial management; human capital management (HCM); education and government; technology, which includes areas such as analytics, mobile, and user experience; and driving excellence and success with Workday, which is designed to help customers optimize and maximize their Workday investments.
Partners are an important part of Workday Rising 2015 and work closely with Workday to help customers achieve great business results. At the event, Workday will host an Innovation Exchange where customers can meet a variety of services, software and advisory partners to discuss their business goals and learn how to gain the most value possible from their Workday deployments.
Workday Services, Software, and Advisory Partner sponsors at Workday Rising 2015 include:
- Titanium sponsors – Accenture, Deloitte
- Platinum sponsors – Aon Hewitt, Appirio, DayNine, IBM, KPMG LLP, PwC
- Gold sponsors – Adobe, Anaplan, CloudPay, Collaborative Solutions, CPSG Partners, CSC, HP, Mercer, Meteorix, OneSource Virtual, SafeGuard World International, ServiceNow, Sierra-Cedar, Tidemark
- Silver sponsors – ADP, Cornerstone, MuleSoft, SnapLogic
- Bronze sponsors – Accu-Time, Achievers, Adaptive Insights, Ascend, Avalara, BSI, CapGemini, Ceridian, CIC Plus, Cross Country Consulting, Dovetail, Globoforce, Hexaware, HighPoint Solutions, HireRight, HireVue, Huron Consulting, Kainos, KnowledgeSource, Kronos, Microsoft, NeoCase, NGA Human Resources, Saba Software, Sterling Backcheck, TalentWise, Xactly
- Emerging sponsors – Attain, Decisif Consulting, First Advantage, Intecrowd, Kanjoya, Navigator Management Partners LLC., Ping Identity
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.