PALO ALTO, CA – 05/11/16 — Zugata released the Enterprise edition of its innovative mobile-first solution that re-imagines annual performance reviews. Zugata makes it possible for employees to receive continuous feedback from the people they work with, along with mentor and content recommendations, so they can constantly improve and reach their true potential. At the same time, Zugata enables companies to better understand team and organization skills to drive effective learning and development programs. The new edition enhances skills development and is optimized for company-wide deployments.
“High performing companies thrive on feedback — feedback about work performance, capabilities and of course style and behavior,” said Josh Bersin, Principal, Bersin by Deloitte, Deloitte Consulting LLP. “New products that make feedback easy and continuous are revolutionizing the way we work, bringing people together, and helping us to improve our capabilities in all elements of our careers.”
More than 275 organizations of all sizes — from startups to publicly traded companies — have signed up to use Zugata since the company launched in October 2015.
“The ability to leverage continuous feedback to help our employees constantly learn and develop is critical to our long term success,” said Jenilee Deal, Head of Employee Success at Gainsight. “Zugata’s automation, analytics and ease of use are powerful and unique in the market today. Zugata is one of the only applications that our employees like to use because they can see that it was built for them.”
“At Gusto, we believe on-going feedback and insight around individual performance are key components for Gusties to continuously learn and grow,” said Annie Wickman in People Operations at Gusto. “Zugata helps our employees give real-time feedback and provides our managers with an intuitive way to evaluate performance. This promotes a culture which ensures Gusties are always informed about how they’re doing today and how they can continue to grow and develop.”
“As companies look to re-invent their performance review processes to account for generational shifts in the workforce, they want to create a culture of continuous feedback and emphasize on-going development,” said Srinivas Krishnamurti, co-founder and CEO of Zugata. “Zugata enables employees to collect continuous feedback from the people they work with so they can understand their strengths and growth areas. With Zugata Enterprise, we go further by offering mentor and personalized content recommendations to enable employees to further develop and reach their potential, which is the ultimate goal of any performance review system.”
Building on the continuous feedback capabilities that were optimized for teams to use, Zugata Enterprise offers critical features that are required when deploying to large organizations that are looking to overhaul their existing and tedious performance review systems.
Zugata Enterprise key features include:
- Personalized Content Recommendations: Users have access to hand-curated content including books, articles and videos along with classes from Lynda.com and other leading content providers to help them develop required skills and competencies.
- Transparent Culture: Zugata Enterprise supports organizations striving to create a transparent culture by letting administrators configure Zugata so users know who is providing feedback. All feedback is otherwise anonymous by default.
- Advanced Analytics: Managers and HR can now see aggregate information on team and organization-level strengths and growth areas to drive development activities at the team and organization level.
- Single Sign-on Support: Zugata Enterprise supports SAML-based authentication with support for Okta and OneLogin. Users will be able to log into Zugata with their single sign-on credentials.
- Employee Evaluation Module: Managers can assess their employees without the typical rater biases with a fast, efficient and delightful interface to drive pay-for-performance decisions.
Zugata also added these new features in its free Standard edition:
- Skill Customization: The new administration interface lets administrators customize Zugata to align it with their company values and goals, as well as specific job functions. Administrators can now add their own skills, skill categories, job titles and department and also import and manage users.
- HipChat Support: In addition to support for Microsoft Exchange, Gmail and Slack, Zugata now leverages metadata from HipChat to build an employee’s ‘People I work with most’ graph. This data is used to automatically solicit feedback from the right people who work with the employee.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including BenefitFocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, Saba, IBM Kenexa, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.