If you are interested in having HRchitect experts speak about HCM Technology at your event, please contact us at email@example.com.
HRchitect and BWG Connect invite you to a candid, interactive industry discussion around the latest HCM Technology Industry Trends.
Next Date: 8/16/2022
Topic: HR Technology Features & Functionality that Drive Business Results
Join Jacqueline Kuhn, HRIP and Executive Vice President Strategic Services at HRchitect and COO Greg Irwin at BWG Strategy as they discuss HR Technology Features & Functionality that Drives Business Results
Talking points/questions that will be answered during session:
- What features and functionality are a must have versus a nice to have in your HR technology stack heading into 2023?
- What pain point do HR professionals most often struggle with solving through HR technology?
- For organizations struggling with Talent Acquisition, Succession Planning, and contingent Workforce Management specifically, what tools should be considered?
- How are Cornerstone’s acquisitions of both Saba and SumTotal impacting the Learning Management space? What options are there in the LMS marketplace?
Tune in to previous recordings from 2021 and 2022.
June 23, 2022
June 7, 2022
March 30, 2022
March 8, 2022
February 8, 2022
December 6, 2021
Join Jacqueline Kuhn, HRIP, EVP, HCM Strategic Consulting Services at HRchitect as she presents at the HRSouthwest Conference in Ft. Worth.
Session Topic: Impacting ESG Scores: Your HR Team’s Strategic Role and Success Strategies
Date and Time: 10/18/22 @ 8:00am – 9:00am CST
Location: Fort Worth Convention Center | 1201 Houston Street | Fort Worth, TX 76102
The HRSouthwest Conference powered by DallasHR is one of the largest regional education and networking events for Human Resource professionals and those who supply products and services to the HR industry.
Join the HRchitect team of experts at UKG Aspire 2022!
UKG Aspire 2022 is the official customer conference for all UKG customers to come together — in-person or virtually —for three full days of collaboration, learning, and networking. You’ll connect with peers, hear and share new ideas, and talk directly with UKG product experts. Our mission is to fill you with new experiences and support your people’s success.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR UKG KNOWLEDGE
Explore educational experiences that help you improve your technology skills
- ASPIRE TO GROW
Leave Aspire with new strategies and ideas to reinvigorate your workplace
- DISCOVER BEST PRACTICES
Connect with people, UKG products, partners, and more
- IMMERSE YOURSELF IN ALL-THINGS UKG
Learn directly from your peers, solution experts, and our partners
Stop by our booth to meet our Ceridian team of experts!
Register for INSIGHTS, visit: