If you are interested in having HRchitect experts speak about HCM Technology at your event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During our virtual events, we encourage senior professionals to share & network with like-minded industry peers. Each session is moderated by a BWG Connect professional to ensure that our conversations remain on topic and answer critical questions that the audience truly cares about.
All audience members will have the ability to ask live questions and will have access to introductions to any of the attendees following the event. We’re always open to making connections to others within our network as well. Come join the BWG Community!
BWG Connect & HRchitect invite you to participate in an interactive discussion with your peers.
As always, there will be no sales pitches and there is no cost to join.
- Timing of payroll projects – Have timelines changed for deployments? Are project timelines returning to “normal”?
- In the small and midsize business arenas, has there been any near-term falloff in HCM and payroll projects due to downsizing and closures?
- Which market leaders are well positioned to insulate current clients & concurrently acquire new customers?
- Which HR platforms are best positioned to weather the current circumstances & steal share from market leaders?
- Key wildcards you are monitoring in the HRIS market over the next 60-90 days?
- Updates on payroll renewals. What does the second half of the year look like?
- Gain actionable insights from top-tier keynote speakers and leading experts
- Enhance your skills with our world-class education, customizing your experience from almost 20 tracks
- Connect with colleagues, mentors and industry leaders at networking, SIG and evening events
Join Jacqueline Kuhn, Executive Vice President of Strategic Consulting at HRchitect as she presents:
Effective Talent Management in a Remote Work World
Description: The talent management metrics that matter to your organization in a remote work world are very different from the metrics that matter in an in-office environment. Explore the new metrics and competencies that organizations should consider in the new world of work, such as adaptability, self-awareness, empathy, time management, and written communication, as well as how you can adjust your current HCM systems to measure these. Uncover changes your organization should consider related to workforce planning, talent acquisition, total rewards, and succession planning. You’ll leave with actionable insights that you can apply within your organization to bring immediate value.
After this session, attendees will be able to:
- Identify talent management metrics and competencies that are increasingly relevant in a remote work environment.
- Understand how to adjust the configuration of existing talent management systems to capture metric/competency-related data.
- Understand how specific remote work-related competencies have an impact on businesses and organizations.
The HRSouthwest Conference powered by DallasHR, is one of the largest regional education and networking events for Human Resource professionals and those who supply products and services to the HR industry. Recognized as the official State of Texas SHRM Conference, the event celebrates its 80th Anniversary this year.
The conference will be held and presented in two different formats in two different weeks! Whether you are ready to safely learn in person with friends and colleagues, or not quite comfortable meeting or traveling just yet, The HRSouthwest Conference offers you a choice!
October 10-13, 2021 – Ft. Worth Convention Center – In-person
October 18-20, 2021 – Streaming On-line
Save the date for the next UKG Works!
- Access to UKG experts
- Training and resources
More details to come.
Registration opens in mid-June.