New video featuring: Bill Buttimer and Jacqueline Kuhn
The annual HR Technology Conference is considered a must-attend event for those who are interested in keeping up with the latest trends, technologies and industry standards in the ever-evolving Human Capital Management (HCM) technology world.
HRchitect has recently released a new video in relation to the conference:
In this short video, two industry experts from HRchitect, Jacqueline Kuhn, EVP of Strategic Consulting Services, and Bill Buttimer, Senior HCM Consultant, share their insights and experiences from the 2015 HR Technology Conference. The HRchitect team discusses:
- What was new and different at the 2015 conference?
- What technology was not necessarily new, but was improved?
- What were some of the biggest challenges as an attendee in the expo hall?
- Does an impressive booth equate to an impressive product offering?
- How are vendors with similar products differentiating themselves?
- Overview of the conference General Session
- Reflections on the Keynote Session
- Trends specific to benefit providers
- Can new trends in performance management be applied to all industries?
- Interesting observations in how a company tried to market themselves
- How did a vendor’s booth location impact booth traffic?
- Reflections on General Session regarding selecting and implementing HR Technology
Whether you were one of the 4,000 conference attendees at this year’s event, or if you missed out on the 2015 event, you do not want to miss out on hearing HRchitect’s Insights from the 2015 HR Technology Conference.
After you get a chance to watch and listen, please reach out to HRchitect at any time for further advice and insights into the world of HCM technology whether you need help assistance with developing an HCM technology strategy/roadmap, evaluation/selection of a new system, or implementation-related help.