Are you looking for an alternative to utilizing the vendor implementation team to configure your new system? HRchitect’s implementation experts are certified to implement many of the market’s top HCM systems. They deliver an extra level of consulting that typically isn’t experienced during vendor implementation projects.
While working with your team to implement your new HCM system, HRchitect will leverage knowledge gained from hundreds of prior implementation projects with careful consideration for your organization’s unique processes and features. The result is a system that continually functions at peak performance, giving your organization the most value from their investment.
Did you know that HRchitect, as a certified implementation partner, completes a rigorous training certification that is not necessarily required by internal vendor resources? Additionally, we are strategic consultants, not just implementers – and yes, there is a HUGE difference.
Most vendors and system implementation firms give you “Implementers” who expect you to tell them how the system should work and then their only job is to check the boxes, flip the switches and load your data. Then you are on your own for troubleshooting issues including how to communicate with your employees about this new system you invested in. Where the post go-live phase of your HCM system implementation should be a happy moment in your company, it many times turns to frustration and additional costs.
A consulting firm like HRchitect can also check the boxes and flip the switches, but will take it much further. We will determine project goals, discover which business processes are most iportant to you, provide you with options and best practice recommendations to make the best design decisions for your organization. And when it comes to communication, HRchitect will help increase the likelihood of user adoption and greater long-term success in your HCM system investment.
Some other ways a strategic consulting partner like HRchitect provides you with an advantage over vendor resources and other implementation firms include:
- An Independent Viewpoint. A major advantage of using HRchitect is because we are NOT the software vendor. We bring objectivity and are detached from the myopic view of your HCM technology vendor.
- Special Qualifications. With the vendor, you get an available resource that may or may not be brand new. With HRchitect, you will be paired with an experienced consultant who possesses in-depth system knowledge, skills and other attributes of value to your organization. These consultants reduce project risk and greatly increase probability of a successful implementation.
- Proactive Project Management. HRchitect provides high-touch project management that includes understandable, multi-level progress reporting to team members, sponsors, and stakeholders. We conduct an in-person kickoff meeting to quickly establish team cohesion, rapport, and trust. We use proven methodologies and innovative collaboration tools to keep the project organized, visible and on track. HRchitect has a proven track record of effectively managing implementation projects that have been very challenging from both implementation complexity and demanding client “culture” standpoints.
- Highly Consultative Approach. It’s all about People, Process, and then Technology. Our projects are staffed by seasoned consultants with experience in multiple platforms and industries. We do our homework, lead with best-practice suggestions, and respectfully use our client’s time for true decision making. We know how to effectively collaborate to gather details and suggest reasonable changes.
- Adoption Oriented. HRchitect believes that true adoption is achieved through integration with the broader context, coordination with other initiatives, effective online communication, and thoughtful change management. We provide specialized consulting to ensure optimal use of your chosen platform’s extensive features. We deliver a worry-free testing strategy that identifies key risk areas that must be validated. We deliver a change management strategy tailored to your environment. We identify a set of initial dashboard reports to track your success. HRchitect provides all of these services, and more, to go beyond simply getting your new HCM system up and running according to your unique organizational needs.
HRchitect has been involved in many of the most successful HCM implementations for all the major vendors. With HCM projects completed for thousands of clients across the globe of all sizes and industries over the past two decades, our experience is vast. We work in a very collaborative manner so as to constantly share information and bring in specific resources as needed to ensure a successful and on-time implementation while reducing project risk. Our team can currently implement the following systems and can also provide project management services for any HCM implementation:
- Oracle HCM Cloud
- SAP | SuccessFactors | SAP Time Management
- Taleo Enterprise
- UKG Pro Workforce Management
- UKG Pro
- UKG Ready
- WorkForce Software
- and many others
To learn more about the HCM systems HRchitect can offer implementation services for, contact us.
Get running at peak performance.