Client-side Project Management
Project Management<< See other services
System implementations require a sizeable amount of heavy lifting by your project team in addition to the work the vendor or consulting team is doing. Oftentimes, organizations do not have the internal bandwidth or expertise to manage such a mission-critical project in addition to their day-to-day job duties and lack of these resources is one of the top causes of a failed implementation.
HRchitect’s team of experienced HCM systems implementation project managers have guided countless organizations through the implementation process of most HCM systems. When you choose HRchitect as your client-side resource, we will provide project management, as well as strategic advisory and business process consulting services throughout the lifecycle of your HCM implementation. Some of the tasks and deliverables that are included in our Client-Side Project Management consulting services include:
- A detailed project plan template and completed resource plan for project implementation and deployment strategy, project team organization planning, weekly status updates, and identification of project risk with risk mitigation recommendations and documentation
- Conduct requirements analysis and proactively identify gaps in current implementation approach
- Provide guidance on best practices for system design and process improvement
- Ensure effective communication across the client team and 3rd party or vendor implementation teams
- Interface with the client to facilitate the resolution of configuration, timeline or delivery issues
- Participation in all project status meetings and other weekly defined project meetings
- Identify data management, configuration or process items or changes that will deliver potential time/cost savings during the implementation
- Interface with the Client to facilitate the resolution of configuration, timeline or delivery issues
- Assist with technical planning specific to data conversion and integration, including document extraction
- Assist with data extraction, data validation and related data management tasks
- Assist with the development of training plans, training collateral, and delivery of end user training, introducing best practices and proven approaches based on successfully executed plans from similar organizations
- Provide other consulting services as identified by the Client to ensure a successful deployment of the HCM system
In our 25+ years of experience as the leading HCM systems consulting firm, we have come to realize that it is vitally important to the success of any project that you have a dedicated client-side resource that is independent of the software vendor.
To ensure you have a solid plan and understanding around your upcoming implementation project, in addition to staying on your timeline and within budget, contact HRchitect.
Helping you live with your decision.