If you are interested in having HRchitect experts speak about HCM Technology at your event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 8, 2019
Norris Conference Center, San Antonio, TX
Event Duration: February 8 , 2019 - February 8, 2019
The South Texas Human Resources Symposium (STXHRS) is the leading educational event for Human Resource Professionals in the Central and South Texas areas. Symposium participants represent the full spectrum of HR disciplines and experience – they work for small organizations and Fortune 100 companies. They represent public, private, and governmental sectors, including for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
Join Jacqueline Kuhn as she shares her expertise in this educational session:
- Social Recruiting for the Multi-Generational Workforce – Friday, February 8, 2019 1:20 pm -2:20 pm
Why you and your team should attend
- Great value: Compare us to other regional HR conferences!
- Professional Development: 25 concurrent sessions presented by experienced speakers, industry leaders, attorneys, and consultants
- Keynote and Mega Sessions: Provide even more professional development opportunities
- Hot Topics: Will keep you informed on the latest trends and issues vital to your organization
- Networking: Many opportunities to network with others who share your passion in all areas of HR
- Business Partners: Over 30 companies as sponsors & exhibitors to help provide solutions in all areas of need
- Earn SHRM and HRCI recertification credits.
**This year’s symposium will also feature a very special visit and presentation from a SHRM V.I.P. that you will not want to miss!**
February 28, 2019
Oklahoma City, OK
Event Duration: February 28 , 2019 - February 28, 2019
Oklahoma City HR Society – Oklahoma City
February 28, 2019
Join Jacqueline Kuhn, HRIP, Executive Vice President Strategic Services, as she presents The Changing Talent Acquisition Landscape.
April 2, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
Event Duration: April 2 , 2019 - April 5, 2019
Visit HRchitect at the Connections 2019 conference presented by Ultimate Software. Learn more about how HRchitect can help with all of your UltiPro needs from optimization, reporting, integrations, upgrades and much more!
As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, HRchitect has been working with the UltiPro system for more than a decade. Working with dozens of Ultimate Software clients across North America, our UltiPro experience includes Project Management, Configuration, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Data Conversion, Change Management, and Ongoing Support.
In addition, HRchitect is proud to have been named the Ultimate Software 2016 Strategic Alliances Partner of the year.
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
Las Vegas, NV
April 18, 2019
Event Duration: April 18 , 2019 - April 18, 2019
Digital Transformation and the Connected Energy Workforce
April 18, 2019 | Omni Houston Hotel – Galleria
Join the rapidly growing coalition of Workforce/HR, IT/Tech/Data, Engineering/Operations, Business Strategy & Digital Innovation Execs from progressive & cutting-edge Energy Companies who are accelerating the value capture from digital technologies & transformation.
- Join the 11th WorkforceNEXT Energy Summit where you can learn and network with some of the most innovative minds from a global community of 10,000+ Energy Workforce Leaders.
- Technology, HR and innovation focused event that gives you the solutions and roadmap for success in adopting emerging digital tech in your oil & gas workforce and showcasing where the specialized innovative petrotech talent will come from for the future.
- WorkforceNEXT Energy is your prime opportunity to connect with the energy executives leading the future of workforce with real-world solutions during this exciting program that now serves all of the key leaders in energy faced with digital innovation in the workforce.
May 6, 2019
Event Duration: May 6 , 2019 - May 8, 2019
Be sure to stop by our kiosk and meet with our WorkForce Software experts:
HRchitect’s WorkForce Software experience includes:
✓ Project Management
✓ Functional Consulting
✓ Technical Configuration
✓ Training / User Adoption
✓ Change Management
✓ On-going Support / System Administration
Hilton Denver City Center