If you are interested in having HRchitect experts speak about HCM Technology at your event, please contact us at email@example.com
January 9, 2019
Event Duration: January 9 , 2019 - January 9, 2019
Join Jacqueline Kuhn, EVP Strategic Consulting Services, as she presents:
The HR Technologist’s 21st Century Transformation, on January 9th, 12-1pm EST.
As the technology has transformed, the promise of self-service has become a reality and the role of the HR technologist has shifted. No longer are HRIS departments solely focused on HR department efficiency. The role of the 21st century HR Technologist has evolved to become a much more strategic role in the modern organization.
This webinar will explore the role of the 21st century HR Technologist. We’ll explore what information an HR Technologist needs to make business decisions and discuss how to create processes to capture the information at the source. We’ll also explore how to make the information accessible to relevant stakeholders, in line with self-service expectations and discuss how to educate and empower business leaders at your organization on how to obtain and interpret the information. Lastly, we’ll share tips for HR technologists who are taking the lead role on new software purchases, to ensure they are making the best decision for their organization.
Three key learning objectives:
- Develop an understanding of the evolution of the role of the HR Technologist and the strategic value of the modern day HR Technologist.
- Understand both why and how the HR Technologist should take the lead role on determining any new software purchases.
- Effective strategies conducting business process training for different stakeholder groups like managers and employees, particularly when technology is accessible mobile-first.
Please note: This webinar series is free to IHRIM Members and for a fee for non members.
Read her article published in Workforce Solutions Review, April-June 2018 Edition
February 28, 2019
Oklahoma City, OK
Event Duration: February 28 , 2019 - February 28, 2019
Oklahoma City HR Society – Oklahoma City
February 28, 2019
Join Senior Consultant Elissa Montoya, PMP, SPHR, as she presents The Changing Talent Acquisition Landscape
April 2, 2019
Las Vegas, Nevada
Event Duration: April 2 , 2019 - April 5, 2019
Visit HRchitect at the Connections 2019 conference presented by Ultimate Software. Learn more about how HRchitect can help with all of your UltiPro needs from optimization, reporting, integrations, upgrades and much more!
As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, HRchitect has been working with the UltiPro system for more than a decade. Working with dozens of Ultimate Software clients across North America, our UltiPro experience includes Project Management, Configuration, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Data Conversion, Change Management, and Ongoing Support.
In addition, HRchitect is proud to have been named the Ultimate Software 2016 Strategic Alliances Partner of the year.
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
Las Vegas, NV
April 18, 2019
Event Duration: April 18 , 2019 - April 18, 2019
Digital Transformation and the Connected Energy Workforce
April 18, 2019 | Omni Houston Hotel – Galleria
Join the rapidly growing coalition of Workforce/HR, IT/Tech/Data, Engineering/Operations, Business Strategy & Digital Innovation Execs from progressive & cutting-edge Energy Companies who are accelerating the value capture from digital technologies & transformation.
- Join the 11th WorkforceNEXT Energy Summit where you can learn and network with some of the most innovative minds from a global community of 10,000+ Energy Workforce Leaders.
- Technology, HR and innovation focused event that gives you the solutions and roadmap for success in adopting emerging digital tech in your oil & gas workforce and showcasing where the specialized innovative petrotech talent will come from for the future.
- WorkforceNEXT Energy is your prime opportunity to connect with the energy executives leading the future of workforce with real-world solutions during this exciting program that now serves all of the key leaders in energy faced with digital innovation in the workforce.
May 6, 2019
Event Duration: May 6 , 2019 - May 8, 2019
Be sure to stop by our kiosk and meet with our WorkForce Software experts:
HRchitect’s WorkForce Software experience includes:
✓ Project Management
✓ Functional Consulting
✓ Technical Configuration
✓ Training / User Adoption
✓ Change Management
✓ On-going Support / System Administration
Hilton Denver City Center