If you are interested in having HRchitect experts speak about HCM Technology at your event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
August 29, 2018
Long Beach, CA
Event Duration: August 29 , 2018 - August 29, 2018
As part of the Business Acumen & HR Strategy track, join Jacqueline Kuhn at the CaliforniaHR 18 Conference in sunny Long Beach, CA as she presents HR Technology as a Strategic Investment scheduled for Wednesday, August 29th at 9:00am.
BUSINESS ACUMEN & HR STRATEGY
Strategic planning. Innovation. Business competencies. This conference track has them all. Today more than ever, companies rely on HR to play a key role in creating sound strategies to achieve their objectives. Here, you can learn from leading experts how to build a roadmap to your goals. Discover how strategic planning can maximize employee performance and create business value. Learn how to support your business case, measure results and gain buy-in from your C-suite. The focus areas are:
- Strategic Alignment
- Business Competencies
October 14, 2018
Fort Worth Convention Center, Ft. Worth, TX
Event Duration: October 14 , 2018 - October 18, 2018
The HRSouthwest Conference (HRSWC) invites you to be part of the largest regional educational and networking event for human resource professionals. HRSWC is organized by DallasHR, the Dallas-based SHRM Affiliate Chapter, and has been designated as the official State of Texas SHRM Conference hosting more than 2500 attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors annually. Join us in Fort Worth, TX for this can’t miss event!
Come see our very own Elissa Montoya, Senior Consultant, as she presents:
The Changing Talent Acquisition Landscape: New Trends and Expectations on October 15th, 2:15 pm – 3:30pm
In this presentation, Elissa will take a closer look at the new talent acquisition landscape. The session will begin by taking a look at the following questions:
- What do you think candidates want? How do candidates want to be hired, and how do you measure up to those standards?
- What do you want—from your ATS, from your business leaders, from your talent acquisition team?
- How do you know that your technological solutions are lacking? What should you look for?
After attending this session, you will learn:
- How candidates evaluate offers and opportunities and what information is most important.
- Strategies for evaluating technology solutions so that your tools provide the most value for all end users, from candidates to recruiters to hiring managers.
- Ideas for continuous innovation and invention in the recruiting process to meet the needs of the candidate-driven economy.
A Simple Approach to the Complexities of Change Management on October 16th, 3:30 – 4:45 pm
This presentation will walk practitioners through a high-level review of a change management plan suitable for any type of change.
Topics within the presentation will include:
- Identifying and Acknowledging Stakeholders
- Communication Strategy based on Identified Stakeholders
- Training Plan based on End Users
This review will focus on how to engage all stakeholders therefore driving adoptability and, in the end, the success of the change.
For more information and to register: https://hrsouthwest.com/
October 22, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Event Duration: October 22 , 2018 - October 24, 2018
HR Tech Connect is an invitation-only, hosted* summit focused exclusively on bringing an executive HR and IT audience together that is tasked with understanding the rapidly changing HR and workforce technology landscape, while delivering and implementing a successful digital transformation strategy.