If you are interested in having HRchitect experts speak about HCM Technology at your event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 6, 2020
Norris Conference Center, San Antonio, TX
Event Duration: February 6 , 2020 - February 7, 2020
The South Texas Human Resources Symposium (STXHRS) is the leading educational event for Human Resource Professionals in the Central and South Texas areas. Symposium participants represent the full spectrum of HR disciplines and experience – they work for small organizations and Fortune 100 companies. They represent public, private, and governmental sectors, including for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
Join Jacqueline Kuhn as she shares her expertise in this educational session:
- Choosing an HCM Technology System & Vendor in a Cloud World
- February 6, 2020 – 2:45pm -3:45pm
Why you and your team should attend
- Great value: Compare us to other regional HR conferences!
- Professional Development: 25 concurrent sessions presented by experienced speakers, industry leaders, attorneys, and consultants
- Keynote and Mega Sessions: Provide even more professional development opportunities
- Hot Topics: Will keep you informed on the latest trends and issues vital to your organization
- Networking: Many opportunities to network with others who share your passion in all areas of HR
- Business Partners: Over 30 companies as sponsors & exhibitors to help provide solutions in all areas of need
- Earn SHRM and HRCI recertification credits.
Norris Conference Center 618 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78216
Thursday, February 6th & Friday, February 7th 2020
Check In at Lobby between 7 AM and 7:50 AM on 2/6
March 2, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Event Duration: March 2 , 2020 - March 5, 2020
We hope to see you at Ultimate Connections 2020 at the Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort. Be sure to stop by and see us at Booth #128!
Join our HR Service Delivery breakout session presented by Jacqueline Kuhn:
Title: How to Incorporate HR Service Delivery in your HR Technology Strategy
Date: Tuesday, March 4 from 1:45pm – 2:45pm
As a certified implementation partner of Ultimate Software, and recipient of Ultimate Software’s 2016 and 2018 Partner of the Year awards, HRchitect is your one-stop shop for all things UltiPro. We help with Project Management, Implementation, Report Development, Optimization, Analytics, Integration, Client-Side Needs, Change Management, and Ongoing Support. Since 2006, we’ve helped hundreds of Ultimate Software customers maximize ROI through best practice consulting and we’re ready to help your organization next. Visit us in the Ultimate Experience to learn more.
April 27, 2020
Event Duration: April 27 , 2020 - April 29, 2020
We are a proud Platinum Sponsor! Join us at Vision 2020 in Austin, TX!
VISION is WorkForce Software’s yearly User Conference that brings together our customers, WorkForce experts, solution partners and guest speakers for two exciting days filled with new innovations, industry and peer-to-peer networking and workforce management best practices.
Attendees come from all industries and represent a diverse range of job roles, including:
- Executives – CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, COOs, CNOs, CHROs
- HR – HR directors, managers, and administrators
- Payroll – Payroll and timekeeping directors, managers, supervisors, and administrators
- Operations – Operations directors, managers, supervisors, and administrators
- IT/IS – IT/IS directors, managers, and administrators; including system analysts and administrators, programmers, network administrators, and database specialists
- Finance – Financial directors, managers, and administrators; including controllers and business analysts
- Public Health & Safety – Leaders and scheduling administrators from all public safety sectors, including police and fire chiefs, captains, sergeants, and lieutenants; clinical directors/managers and directors/managers of patient services
May 14, 2020
Event Duration: May 14 , 2020 - May 14, 2020
The Gulf Coast Symposium on HR Issues, produced by HR Houston, is the largest regional conference for HR Professionals on the Gulf Coast, with more than 2,100 practitioners, presenters and providers. Through its 175+ sessions the Symposium delivers superior education in Business Management & Strategy, Employee & Labor Relations, International HR, Leadership & Professional Development, Talent Management, and Total Rewards.
Established in 1943, HR Houston with more than 2,200 members, connects Human Resource Professionals to knowledge, relationships and solutions. Through meetings, conferences, webinars and its annual Seminar Series, HR Houston educates more than 3,750 business professionals each year. As an affiliate of the 300,000 member Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), HR Houston is one of the larger SHRM chapters in the nation. Discover how HR Houston is connecting the Human Resource Community, visit www.hrhouston.org.
Join Jacqueline Kuhn, HRIP as she presents:
Session Title: The Age of AI and the Future of Work
Session Time: 7:30:00 AM
June 9, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Event Duration: June 9 , 2020 - June 11, 2020
Brought to you by the team behind the world-famous HR Technology Conference, Select HR Tech is an intimate, hands-on learning experience intended for those directly responsible for their organization’s HRIS, HRIT, HRMS, HCMS or HR systems. An intensely collaborative event unlike any you have encountered before, it’s where you’ll dive into what it takes to fully optimize your HR technology investments so you can bridge the gaps between purchase, strategy and execution.
Select HR Tech offers:
- Face-to-face access to leading HR tech experts
- In-depth masterclasses
- Small group discussions with industry analysts
- Facilitated practical conversations with peers discussing solutions to common pain points
- Opportunity to meet one-on-one with solution providers to develop a tailored approach to your unique challenges; and more.