If you are interested in having HRchitect experts speak about HCM Technology at your event, please contact us at email@example.com
October 9, 2019
Event Duration: October 9 , 2019 - October 9, 2019
Join Jacqueline Kuhn, HRIP, Executive Vice President Strategic Services at HRchitect, as she presents at the PHRA October chapter meeting in Amarillo, TX.
HR Technology as a Strategic Investment
The use of technology in HR continues to be a key tool, but proving to Senior Management that it is a strategic investment has been challenging. For HR to make that last key jump from administrative to executive, it is paramount that the correct technologies and tools are in place. Join Jacqueline Kuhn of HRchitect as she outlines methods to prove the strategic value of an HR technology investment.
After this session, attendees will have a clear understanding of how to position HR technology as a strategic investment for his or her organization.
- 11:45 AM – 1:00 PM
- 1400 Streit Drive
November 10, 2019
Las Vegas, NV
Event Duration: November 10 , 2109 - November 13, 2019
Join us at KronosWorks2019!
Learn how new technology can help your employees achieve success for themselves, your organization, and your customers. Connect with technology experts, thought leaders, and industry peers for fresh perspectives on the latest products, services, and workforce management trends.
Come to KronosWorks. Cultivate the expertise you need to build the workforce you want.
- 2 ½ days of expert sessions for your every interest
- Valuable networking opportunities by industry, product, or business role
- Exclusive “first look” access to new Kronos products and solutions
- One-on-one access to Kronos employees, experts, and business partners
- Practical hands-on training workshops and technical courses
- Professional certification credits for the sessions you attend
November 17, 2019
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Event Duration: November 17 , 2019 - November 19, 2019
HR Tech Connect is an invitation-only, hosted* summit focused exclusively on bringing an executive HR and IT audience together that is tasked with understanding the rapidly changing HR and workforce technology landscape, while delivering and implementing a successful digital transformation strategy.
2019 Key Themes Include:
• How is digital enabling a more responsive workforce?
• How technology like AI, analytics and mobile can create an agile workforce?
• Building growth and collaboration with people and machines working together
• Talent development strategies for the future of work
• Machine learning and AI / How talent acquisition and recruiting is evolving
• Ways blockchain will disrupt HR Tech Connect
• The key internal issues organizations must address before achieving long-term success with an HR technology solution (Culture Transformation, Employee Engagement & Communications)
HR Tech Connect offers strategic-level insights into how these investments will improve recruitment, engagement, workforce productivity, operational efficiency, workforce experience and wellness.