WorkForce Software Expertise
HRchitect is the go-to resource for all of your WorkForce Software needs.
Here are a few reasons why we are considered the premier WorkForce Software Implementation Partner
- Have worked on hundreds of successful WorkForce Software projects (more than any other partner)
- First partner to offer direct training on WorkForce Software and concierge managed support packages
- Experts on all modules in the WorkForce Software Suite
- Our WorkForce Software Center of Excellence (COE) and Project Management Office (PMO) offers highly trained and experienced internal staff providing collaborative support
- All consulting resources are located in North America – we never offshore your sensitive employee data and never will
- Our WorkForce Software consultants average over 11 years of consulting experience, with an average of 6 years of experience specific to Time & Attendance systems
- HRchitect has focused on supporting organizations in exceeding their expectations of a significant Return on Investment (ROI) from their WorkForce Software system
- Consultants average 6+ years of experience with WorkForce Software
- More implementation experience than any other partner
As a WorkForce Software partner, our services include:
- Discovery Phase / Pre-implementation Planning – We’ll perform due diligence to make sure your organization is ready to begin your implementation project. From understanding and documenting current business processes, to defining what team members will need to help out on your implementation to deciphering Union agreements, you can be sure you’ll be well prepared.
- Project Management – Work with an HRchitect Project Manager to ensure your project is completed on-time and within budget.
- Functional Consulting – We’ll translate your business processes into traceable and consistent requirements that can be used by all areas of your organization. We’ll also analyze to ensure there are no gaps, so you achieve the functionality you’re envisioning.
- Business Process Analysis / Redesign – We’ll examine current business processes related to your WorkForce Software system and will recommend best practices and adjustments to maximize efficiency.
- Implementation / Configuration – Whether you’re deploying WorkForce Software for the very first time, expanding usage to another country, or adding additional modules, we’ll be by your side every step of the way.
- Integration – We will analyze and build out your system architecture and determine the interfaces that are needed to support your Workforce Software system. We will create any imports or exports that are needed and we can integrate with virtually any system you’re using today or will use tomorrow; including ADP, Ceridian, SAP, Oracle, UKG, Workday, and other core HR, payroll and work order management systems.
- Custom Reports – Whether your team would like standard reports modified or you would like a custom report built from scratch, our team will utilize your data and build any report that is needed to support your organization.
- Training and User Adoption – We’ll train your end users, whether it’s your HR team or large groups of employees, to ensure they are comfortable using the WorkForce Software system. This will help ensure your system is adopted.
- Change Management – Your WorkForce Software investment won’t be as effective as it could be without proper change management. Our experts will guide you through a proven change management methodology that will ensure user adoption of your WorkForce Software system.
- Client-Side Resources – Many implementation projects fail because the client doesn’t have the proper resources on their end, or just doesn’t have the bandwidth. HRchitect can provide these resources to ensure success and realization of ROI.
- Concierge Managed Support Services – Each of our six managed support services packages provides you access to a dedicated consultant who will help with any of your post-go-live WorkForce Software needs. Whether you need a quick change to the system configuration, have a question you need answered, and much more, HRchitect can help.
- WorkForce Software Healthcheck / System Optimization – If you’ve been using WorkForce Software for a while, it’s likely that your business processes have changed, and you may not be utilizing all of the features in the more recent software releases. We’ll help you to identify areas for improvement and adjust your system configuration accordingly, so you’re maximizing ROI.
Learn why HRchitect is the go-to WorkForce Software Implementation Partner here