Evaluation & Selection
Does your organization have an HCM system that doesn’t meet your needs or work as you envisioned it would when you evaluated it during the selection process? When you think about how your team went about selecting that system, was there something you would have done differently or more factors you would have considered? Are you aware of all the HCM vendors out there, what their strengths and weaknesses are, configurability, user experience, viability, scalability, ongoing service and support, etc.? If you’re like most companies, the answer is no.
After all, selecting a new HCM system is not your day job. Lucky for you, it’s ours.
Our goal is to facilitate and educate, giving you the knowledge you need to choose the correct HCM system for your business.
To learn more about how our HRchitect’s team can work with yours to take the variables out of the selection process and minimize the risk, contact us.
Aren’t ready to search for a new system but not happy with how your current system is working or feel like it could be working better for your organization? Check out HRchitect’s System Assessment & Optimization service.
HRchitect’s Evaluation & Selection experts will work with your team through each step of the process, including:
- Discovering what your core functionality requirements and desires are
- Developing the request for information or request for proposal and reviewing the vendor responses
- Developing the vendor demonstration script and facilitating the demonstration process
- Creating a scoring system and facilitating the selection conversations
- Assisting with due diligence and contract negotiation.