Written by Samantha Colby
In 2020 we’re focused on thought leadership and our team is incredibly excited about a number of events that are taking place this year. What are those opportunities? I’m glad you asked.
- Speaking about how to choose an HCM technology vendor in the cloud world earlier this month at the South Texas Human Resources Symposium
- Sharing our HRIS, Payroll and HR Service Delivery Expertise at the upcoming Connections conference
- Making sure your team is set up for smooth sailing after your workforce management implementation at VISION 2020
- Talking you through the ways artificial intelligence is impacting the future of work, and how to meet those shifting employee expectations through technology at the Gulf Coast Symposium on HR Issues
- Leading multiple workshops to guide attendees through the people, process and technology considerations that should be at the forefront of your decision-making when you’re shopping for HR technology at the inaugural Select HR Tech conference
If you’re going to be attending one (or more) of these conferences, let us know. We’d love to see you there! If you can’t make the events but want to get the inside scoop on these topics, send us a request via this link and we’ll send those materials your way.
If you have an upcoming conference, or HR association chapter meeting and you’re interested in having HRchitect speak, please reach out to marketing@HRchitect.com.
About Samantha Colby
Samantha Colby is the Marketing Director at HRchitect. Samantha has a background in B2B and B2C marketing in a range of industries including consulting, higher education, and sports and entertainment. When not preparing for upcoming trade shows or analyzing recent marketing campaign performance, Samantha can be found following Boston-based sports teams or reading a book from the local library.