Written by Jeff Bennett
Are you still working with paper employee files or timecards? If you have an HR, payroll, or timekeeping system, is it time to switch your system to one that will better fit your organization’s needs? HRchitect is a consulting firm that implements leading Human Capital Management (HCM) and Workforce Management (WFM) platforms for organizations around the globe. As an implementer of a number of these software products for mid-market and enterprise clients, it is very rewarding to deliver successful solutions that solve my clients’ complex business processes.
Every company has its unique business processes and systems, that can positively or negatively impact the flow of their business. As companies dive into a thorough examination of their processes and workflows, they typically find some areas within their existing software that might need a facelift. In some cases, they find other areas that 100% no longer meet their needs. Since joining HRchitect, I’ve seen organizations within a multitude of industries with widely differing business models all seek our expertise around HR, payroll, and timekeeping solutions because of the problems these systems can solve.
Here are several reasons clients have opted to implement their first or upgrade their existing HR, payroll, and/or timekeeping systems:
- They need an integrated timekeeping, payroll, and HR solution to improve their overall human capital management.
- They have employees who work in multiple locations and need their time, and their pay associated with their time worked, to be allocated to each of their individual worksites.
- The client requires real-time workforce data to make informed decisions quickly.
- They want to ensure compliance with federal and state labor laws.
- They require mobile functionality to allow employees to clock in/out, view their time, accruals, and pay information from a mobile device.
- They want to operate on one unified platform with a single employee record and database.
- They want to increase efficiency with paperless and streamlined HR processes and self-service tools that ease onboarding and management of employee information.
If you are in the market for a new timekeeping system or need a unified HCM solution that can help you manage your entire workforce in a single system, know that there are many systems out there that will help you achieve these objectives. At HRchitect, we see firsthand the positive change and return on investment that comes with implementing and improving your HCM and WFM systems. If you are sitting at your desk saying, “There has to be a better way,” there probably is.
Book a consultation today to learn more. HRchitect can help you decide on which system is right for you, and if I’m lucky enough to assist you on your implementation, I promise you it will be a tremendous experience!
About Jeff Bennett
Jeff Bennett is an HCM Implementation Consultant at HRchitect and brings several years of experience in HR and technology implementation to the team. Jeff began his career as a recruiting coordinator for a Fortune 500 company and then transitioned into HCM consulting in 2015. Jeff’s experience spans a wide variety of industries, including financial services, insurance, professional sports organizations, and government agencies. Jeff’s HCM technology experience includes UKG Pro (Ulti Pro), Oracle PeopleSoft, and UKG Ready implementations. His experience has given him a unique perspective on industry data and configuration best practices enabling him to bring his clients extraordinary service.
Learn more about Jeff here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffbennettgeorgia/