Ceridian Dayforce Expertise
HRchitect is the go-to resource for all your Ceridian Dayforce needs. We are a Ceridian Dayforce Certified Implementation Partner providing implementation, client-side project management, system optimization, and day-to-day support for organizations using Dayforce.
As a certified Dayforce implementation partner, our consulting services include:
- Implementation – Whether you’re using Dayforce for the very first time, or implementing modules that you previously purchased but haven’t set up, we’ll be by your side every step of the way.
- Client-side resources – Many implementation projects fail because the client doesn’t have the proper resources or bandwidth on their end. HRchitect can fill in these gaps by providing client-side consulting services to ensure implementation success and realization of ROI.
- Business process analysis and redesign – We’ll examine current business processes related to your Dayforce system and will recommend best practices and adjustments to maximize efficiency.
- Change Management – Your Dayforce investment won’t be as effective as it could be without proper change management. Our experts will guide you through a proven change management methodology that will ensure user adoption of your Dayforce system.
- Report Writing – Need reports for your team, or your organization’s leadership? Don’t have the bandwidth or the knowledge to create them on your own? We can help with that.
- Project Management – Work with an HRchitect Project Manager to ensure your project is completed on time and within budget.
- Functional Consulting – We’ll translate your business processes into system configuration requirements, so what you envision for your Dayforce system becomes a reality.
- Training and User Adoption – We’ll train your end users, whether it’s your HR team or large groups of employees, to ensure they are comfortable using Dayforce. This will help ensure your system is adopted.
- Dayforce System Assessment & Optimization – If you’ve been using Dayforce for a while, it’s likely that your business processes have changed, and you may not be utilizing all of the features in the more recent software releases. We’ll help you to identify areas for improvement and adjust your system configuration accordingly so you’re maximizing ROI.
- Managed Support Services & Remote System Administration – Each of our seven managed support services packages will provide you access to a dedicated consultant who will help with any of your Dayforce needs. Some of the ways our clients utilized managed support services from HRchitect includes making system configuration changes, have a question you need answered to think through best practices and your unique use cases, need help covering for when you or a teammate will be out of the office, and much more. HRchitect can help!
Learn more about our Ceridian Dayforce expertise here